“ARMIDA Y LA FLAKA VALENTINE’S DAY PROMOTION” Rules
Official sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. Sponsors: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KLYY-FM 97.5, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KSEH-FM 94.5, KXSE-FM 104.3, KLOB-FM 94.7, KTSE-FM 97.1, KVVA-FM 106.9, KDVA-FM 107.1, KJMN-FM 92.1, KRZY-FM 105.9, KINT-FM 93.9, KNVO-FM 101.1, (the “Entravision Stations”) and Media Latino Communications, Inc. (“MLC”), producers of the show “Armida y la Flaka” (the “Show”) broadcasted on the Entravision Stations and affiliate radio stations WGYM-AM 1580, WWRL-AM 1600, WIJR-AM 880, WHWN-FM 88.3, KGEN-AM 1370, KGEN-FM 94.5, KTUV-AM 1440, WZZS-FM 106.9, WBZQ-AM 1300. Entravision together with MLC are the “Sponsor” and collectively the “Sponsors”. The administrators of the Contest are the Sponsors.
3. DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The “Armida y La Flaka Valantine’s Day Promotion” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place February 6, 2017 through February 10, 2017.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to Entravision Stations at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: Regional Mexican Brand Department, with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5. How to Enter: Listen to the Show “Armida y La Flaka” every day Monday through Friday from 10:00 am PT through 12:59 pm PT. Each day of the Sweepstakes host personalities Armida y La Flaka will instruct listeners to call the Show at the number (1-855) 570-5673 for an opportunity to win a Prize. Call as soon as you hear hosts Armida y La Flaka’s invitation to participate in this Sweepstakes. If you are caller number nine (9) you will be selected to win the Prize. There is no limitation to the number of participations. Online radio streaming might have an audio delay and might reduce the possibilities for participants to call on a timely manner. By calling the Show you authorize the Sponsors to broadcast your name and/or announce your name through any other social media owned and/or operated by the Sponsors.
6. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: The Sponsors will select one (1) winner every day of the Sweepstakes during the Show. At any time during the Show, host personalities Armida y La Flaka will invite listeners to call the Show to participate in this Valentine’s Day promotion. Sponsors will select caller number nine (9) from all calls received to be awarded with a Prize. Callers will be selected in the order they are received. The Sponsors will select the first caller in the queue. There will be a total of five (5) winners throughout the Sweepstakes. The winners will be announced on or about Friday, February 10, 2017 during the last hour of the Show. The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received. Sponsors will contact winners via telephone to provide details of the Prize delivery. If the Sponsors cannot verify if a winner is eligible, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept his/her Prize, such Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. Prizes: Each winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to “El Gran Baile de los Enamorados” concert presenting renowned artists and music bands “Bronco”, “Pancho Barraza”, “Los Yonics”, “Caminantes” and “Liberacion” that will take place on February 11, 2017 at 6 pm PT at the “Anaheim Convention Center” located at 800 W. Katella, Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (the “Concert”), a dinner for two at a local restaurant, excluding alcoholic beverages, and transportation to and from the Concert (the “Prize”). The estimated retail value of the Prize is $500 (Five Hundred Dollars and 00/100). Restaurant and transportation will be determined by the Sponsors. Transportation will consist traveling in limousine with host Personalities Armida y La Flaka departing from the Sponsors’ address at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., suite 250, Los Angeles, CA to the restaurant, from the restaurant to the Concert, and returning to the Sponsors’ address at the end of the Concert. Winners are responsible for their own transportation from their original place of departure to the Sponsors’ address. There will not be transportation provided to winners that desire to depart the Concert prior its end. Winners that reside in Anaheim, California, might forfeit the transportation portion of the Prize and notify Sponsors of such decision the date they are contacted by the Sponsors via telephone with details of the Prize delivery and must pick up the Concert tickets as instructed by the Sponsors, either before the date of the Concert or on the date of the Concert at the restaurant indicated by the Sponsors no later than 4:00 pm PT. If winners forfeiting the transportation portion of the Prize do not pick up the tickets as instructed by the Sponsors Prize is forfeited. A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to Entravision Stations at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, Attention: Promotions Department with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to Sponsors as a condition to claiming any prizes. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
8. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States, residents of California and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of such employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
9. Conditions of participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Rebeca Romo Vazquez, Marketing and Promotions Director, for Entravision Stations at 323-900-6156. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotional Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any traveling related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
11. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.